Wednesday, August 01, 2007

2 Cool Things About French

1. Maybe some of you know that one way to ask "How are you?" is "Ca va?". Well it actually means something like "Everything's good." so you can have a greeting like this. For example, I meet up with Samois, of course, at the local creperie:

SF: Ca va?
Samois: Ca va. Ca va?
SF: Ca va.

Wicked cool, eh?

2. I learned in my lesson the other day that the word "deja" means "already" and the word "vu" is the past tense of the word "see". So oila!

deja vu= already seen

I still think it just means there's a glitch in the matrix, but they can use that already seen rubbish if they want.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ca Va? *When the fuck are you coming back to America? You French-Asian Faker* <----translated into French

Coodence said...

rubbish. you're killing me scooter.