Monday, August 20, 2007

Dedication

Sometimes you just gotta write one to at the risk of isolating others, and with this one-offending everyone.

This one is for Cod. Throwback to freshman year style. I was listening to some Snoop on me iPod the other day and perhaps the best rhyme he has ever used goes a little something like this. Can I kick it?

I come creeping through the fog with my saggin' deuce
Eastside, Long Beach in a 7-8 Coupe.......de...Ville.

-I'll play it for you and the Milky one when I get back.-

I'm going to start a Sunday post- cause it's Christian god day (loving the irony)- with my own original, raunchy verses and please post your own original verses in the comment section but no serious cursing in the house of god, please.

Out,SF

1 comment:

Coodence said...

Werd! Thanks Scooter for the shoutout!

Here's some of my favorite lyrics: (From MC Breed, Ain't No Future In Your Frontin')

"Never change my ways for the world or the government
If I was the president, then I would state facts
You leave it up to me, I paint the white house black."